Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Heavy Metal Battle Cry
Out of curiosity and a random "necessary update", I decided to try to reopen Microsoft Internet Explorer, after about 7 years of using either NeoPlanet or Firefox.

Suddenly, I have a status bar for AIM, MSN Messenger, Skype, Itunes, Yahoo, MiRC, and a plethora of retardedness that I didn't sign up for, like Zwiggy and Banzai and stuff Lynn may have downloaded as a prank, and even crap I have no clue about that probably came up with software installation (which would explain the Xerox bar, now that I linger on it). There was something about how live girls were waiting to talk to me right now and it was a click away, as well.

I tried to right-click and get rid of these bars, and guess what? IE7 froze. Probably because it is compatible with Windows Vista. I will never use IE again. Why? It is crap. Standardized crap that uses the power of naive 14 yr olds to peddle their craptastic search engine wear.

Safari and Firefox, my friends. They are the only options for internetting. I feel sorry for anyone who is still too stubborn to try other browsers. That are free. And don't clog up the internet tubes, like a truck.

I pray for your soul if you still use Netscape. Gah.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com