Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Political Ravings
Clinton is such a lying whore. I knew it long before her Bosnian patriot games were exposed. I knew it when she didn't divorce Bill the minute his presidency ended, like any sane, self-respecting woman would have done. Oh yeah, you fucked Monica with a cigar huh Bill? Yeah, as soon as we're out of the White House I'm divorcing your ass. Chelsea was grown up, what the fuck was the point?

Image. Simple as that. Her marriage is a lie, her family is a lie, and I'm pretty sure she's batting for the other team. She and Nancy Pelosi would probably still be bumping bagels, but they couldn't agree on who got to wear the pantsuit.

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't realize she was lying about the sniper fire, she probably has a tough time distinguishing between truth and fiction after the past twelve years in American politics. I don't blame her for that really, I think its a special brand of insanity that politicians develop over time. Like soldiers who have been in the shit too long, they just can't separate fiction from reality any more.

So yeah, Obama '08!

He probably isn't the golden child, salvation of America I occasionally fantasize about, but he's a damn sight better than the alternatives.

I mean, I'd vote for McCain over Hillary, and what does that say, really? He sucks, but she is suck squared. Sure, he thinks the economy is a crappy apartment, but he's got that defense thing covered. And, let's face it, the economy is probably f'd no matter who we elect.

She has no business claiming any defense capability. A woman president would encourage the terrorists to attack. After the election, when they finished laughing their asses off, the terrorists would hop on every seaworthy vessel they could find and sail for our shores like viking raiders, I guarantee it. They would probably be successful too, considering she would be too busy munching her intern's muff to pick up the red phone.

If you doubt McCain's defense capabilities, just look at his mom. No seriously, isn't she the baddest 96-year-old woman you've ever laid eyes on? I think that bitch would give Grandpappy a run for his money! If the terrorists showed up, granny McCain could probably beat their asses back with a flyswatter.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com