Sunday, April 20, 2008
Recent dreams:
A couple of nights ago:

I was lost somewhere. Not sure where, but it was a forest in the late fall. I wander into a clearing. Lost as hell, when out of the woods comes Dave. He waves me over and tells me he's been looking for me. He turns around and I follow him into the woods. Where he was leading me was cut short by consciousness and my alarm clock.

Dave, where were you leading me?


Last night:

I dreamt that I was back in grad school, on a student teaching exchange with some small college in Texas. We (other grads who were in the same program) were being put up in this bar/apartments run by an old priest. We enter through the bar, filled with unsavory sorts. The priest leads us up to our rooms and we start to settle in. Over the next day we start to learn more about the history of the place.

There's an unsettling tendancy for one or more of the grad students who've gone to this school to suddenly commit suicide. We start to notice that the methods of death and the rooms (which we're now staying in) don't add up. Finally we add up that they are not suicides, but murders. Of course that's when we figure out that it's the priest, who then tries to make sure we don't tell anyone, sending the unsavory types in the bar after us. After a bit of creative hiding and running we manage to escape to a state fair...

Anyway, after a dry spell of weird dreams, these were the best I could do.

Labels:

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com