Friday, June 27, 2008
Body Snatch Mastermind
This just doesn't seem so bad to me.

I have spent the past two weeks turning into old-school Kevin, as far as my sleep patterns are concerned. Sunday I was up for forty hours, which wasn't so bad, except that I was tired all day while Sarah was gone and was electric at night when she was asleep and so I spent most of the night trying not to bounce around the living room or go out onto the balcony to stare menacingly at the neighbor's house.

Today I woke up at ten o'clock, when some people from a company I interviewed with called, and decided they could leave a voicemail since they dodged my call yesterday, and then went back to sleep until two o'clock, when I pulled myself into the kitchen to microwave a bunch of hot sauce and rice and turkey.

Better than it sounds.

Dave's buffalo post broke my brain and I'm still in recovery.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com