Saturday, July 12, 2008
I need to eat at a food court


Tonight consisted of the following:

-Getting a free Slurpie at Seven-11
-Waiting in line for an Iphone and having our heart broken by the Jewish form of the Mac boy from the commercials
-Playing b-ball outside of the school (sans couple of guys up to no good, Auntie and Uncle, etc)
-A 45 minute phone call

Next week, seeing as how I won't be going to Iowa, I will be doing the following:

-Waking up whenever I want to
-Seeing the Stanley Hotel
-Making storyboards
-Playing the Wii. Alone.
-Sending off artwork to a bathroom memorial. By the way, $10 will suffice for packaging and sending
-Not hot chicks
-Somehow telling Amish to fuck off, even if it's his emotionless and ancient voice message (background noise, man giggling, BEEEEP)

Bil, I need your damn Wiicode. All 1,000 digits (Nintendo really needs to fix this)

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com