Thursday, July 03, 2008
Serious Time


Allison and I am still planning to come back to Iowa in less than two weeks. I need to pose serious questions

1) Who is going to be around?

2) Who is going to be around and NOT be hooked to the Xbox?

3) Who is going to be around and NOT be drinking away their problems?


Tentatively, we arrive Sunday the 13th and leave Wednesday the 16th. I understand this falls upon Gilassbead's birthday. However, I do not wish to see Amish puke in his back yard, again, and stay up until 9am playing Halo 3, again. If I wanted to see hairy subhumans puking and playing with themselves, I can go down to Cheesman Park and watch hobos do it and spare me the 10 hour drive.

William, you are not chopped liver and I am fully aware you will be around with your female, sans Austria.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com