Thursday, October 02, 2008
About damn time...
All politics aside, "Punch Out!" is finally making it's way to the Wii. I'm happy. I've not had a good bout of pattern based fighting in years. Stupid AIs always having to be creative. It might be a damn good excuse to have actual physical exercise for once since I've gotten bored with Wii Sports and all other games can be played from the comfort of the sofa. Although if a surplus of money does come my way anytime soon, I'm more likely to splurge on a PS3 and all MGS games and play them straight threw front to back in order between periods of sleeping and working. All surplus cash is welcome if you wish to help me obtain this goal before I'm 30. That and if anyone has a surplus of hot Asian women just laying around. It never hurts to ask.



Oh and have you heard of the new DSi. A Nintendo DS with camera and built in memory. Although it is very tempting and the memory option will make it hard to pass up, I don't need yet another device that can also take pictures as a extra feature. All the space and power used for that function could of been used for anything way more useful. And you know it is only a matter of time before some youngster abuse it by taking pictures of his naked girlfriend and shows them around school. I'll just wait till they add a phone to it with high def screens and put it out as the DS high-def integrated telephone. Or I'll just get a fucking iPhone.



With religion aside, does anyone who lives in the immediate area have plans for Halloween? I feel like a zombie fast food worker would be welcomed at any party or bar function. Would the trip be worth the gas and money spent on booze and said costume? Damn I miss you Tim.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com