Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Art Dump


Because we all need to see my art outside of Deviantart.

So, as some of you may have heard, I had a possible job opportunity. The place was called Kerpoof. Needless to say, they didn't hire me. For this job, I had to venture up to mythical Boulder on a Friday. There were hippies everywhere. It was like they had a nest up there. The interview went pretty damn well, I thought. But alas, I got a rejection letter Monday morning. They needed help animating for a very large client...lets just say that they are represented by a mouse. Oh, and this "client" owns Florida. Anyway, they seemed to be needing help throughout the interview, which baffles me when the rejection letter stated they were not looking for help at this time. It's like saying "Oh we love ice cream, and we could go for some right now" and then when they are offered it they say "Oh we can't eat ice cream; we are lactose intolerant."

Bugger. And balls.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com