Tuesday, October 07, 2008
The Memo

I was in Dmitri's wedding this weekend, which involved some sort of bar hopping since Thursday.

I saw Weezer Sunday evening. That was beyond Jesus Tits.

I learned some interesting news on Monday: Megaman 9 allows you to buy Protoman for a mere $2.00. I have waited for this situation since 1992.

And today, I have had a perpetual headache. I also need to learn how to set my messenger services to "Away" because people continue to harass me, thinking I live at my computer. Which I usually do unless I neander away.

Is neander a word? Nee-an-dur. I usually think its sulking away and pissin' around doing something else. I could be wrong.

Tomorrow, or by the time you really read this post, I will have begun to or have already acquired my Halloween costume.

Oh yes. Life seems to be good.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com