Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Bring on the roaring twenties Mk. II
Good gravy, it's almost 2009. We are almost in the TEENS. I hadn't really thought about it before, but that's a fucked up situation. In ten years we will be verging on the 20s. Maybe flappers and jazz will make a comeback, who knows? (I guess technically jazz is still around and pretty popular, but you know what I'm getting at here.)

Let's get some Dick Tracy action all up in this bitch is all I'm saying. Ix-nay on the ohibition-pray though.

I think we should discuss a few things: First of all the New Years dealio. I would be down with doing things on New Years Eve (after say, 4:00pm) and at any point New Years Day. Should we do a thing? I know Dave is around, and I thought I heard rumors of other people being around as well. It'd be cool to get together for drunken debauchery.

We should do a thing, is all I'm saying. Mario Kart and Grey Goose? Hey, I'm just throwing out ideas here...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com