Friday, December 12, 2008
I'm in Iowa December 24th, just to make it clear.
Yes. I will be back in Albia December 24th. December 24th is when I will be in Albia, Iowa. On Wednesday, December 24th, you can find me in Albia. Albia will have another David Wells on December 24th. If you are around the Iowa region, I will be there as well but on December 24th. In Albia around December 24th? So will I! December 24th. Me. You bet your ass.

This is to let certain persons know when I am going to be in Albia, seeing as how I have repeated to this persons that I will be in Albia again on December 24th on numerous occasions, I need to stress again that I will indeed be in Albia, Iowa on December 24th.

12/24/08. And since certain people read this in Austria, its 24/12/08.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com