Monday, March 30, 2009
Archival Search Entry One
From 30 Nov. 2004:

This morning I woke up at four after having a horrible, horrible dream that someone’s attack dolphin almost got me. It popped out of this little hole in the yard, and had big ol fucking dolphin fangs. Its sonar blast was a warning. It really was pretty damn scary.
Then I woke up and thought for certain that the world had ended. But CNN.com told me that the only important news was something about fossils indicating an earlier presence of humans in N. America (?? who knows, it was 4 am) than previously thought. So after checking the closet and the shower for space invaders, dolphins, or both in one, I went back to bed. Which is to say, I went back to the pile of blankets and dirty clothes in the center of my living room.

This makes me miss my old apartment.

1 Replies:

  • I found this while looking for Cricket's comic regarding Andy's cursed ebay shirt.

    I still haven't found it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com