Thursday, August 06, 2009
Machete
Did you know I pay membership fees to two gyms right now? Yes, it's true! And you can probably guess how many I've actually used in the last two months.

The problem with the first gym is, it is very close, and I chose it last summer when I had little money, as its fees are just over $10 each month, but its equipment is of garage sale quality and the clientele is of the sort who look likely to cough blood up on the elliptical machine's digital readout.

I have decided to cancel this membership today, after realizing that the monthly fee could have directly translated into me buying something swank (see: not a peanut butter sandwich) for lunch had I canceled earlier.

The other gym membership is in the $40s, but is much nicer, except for the Disney music that occasionally plays.

. . .

Let's all take a moment to rejoice that we have not had kids. If you sort of have kids, you can take a moment to rejoice that they are only sort-of.

If Sarah ever gets preggers it's machete time.

No, I'm just kidding, Sarah.

Just

kidding.

About the machete.



0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com