Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Cat wrestling

During the Glorious Week of My Return there was some talk (ample during moments of the wedding reception) of online ODSTing. As some of you know, I had to pass on the video gaming last night due to a faulty internet connection. We suspected that something was wrong with the wires in the building, which was the problem before, but do you know what the real problem was? It was that my cat ate the internet.

So now I have bought a little plant for the cat to chew on, and have also sprayed catsbane on the modem cables. While looking for other ideas, though, I found this gem of pet ownerly wisdom:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhPsiECCAOGwuL53F0_UZIDK7BR.;_ylv=3?qid=20090923100818AAeqnUC

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com