Thursday, September 10, 2009
Ejaculating Like a Sprinkler
I went wandering around downtown Seattle yesterday afternoon. I got lost in Chinatown and I realize that every alley smells the same: ungodly. The Space Needle was equally a donkey show that every tour group decided to see the exact hour I wanted to, which led to the soonest opening to see the 520 at the least two hours away. I settled for the Science Fiction Museum next door, which fulfilled my nerdiness.

In the evening, I went to see Reel Big Fish and Suburban Legend. It was god-tier awesome. Although, stupid me decided to get into the front end of the "mosh" pit. That lasted two songs, in which time I was head butted by a rude boy and got a handful of man flab from the sumo I was pushed into. Otherwise, it was a damn good show.

As for tonight, plans are made for an Anything But Clothes Party. Stay tuned to this broadcast for further announcements.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com