Tuesday, March 02, 2010
St. Patty's
So, it's a little early to be thinking about St. Patrick's day, but I have been thinking about it nonetheless. Thus, today I randomly requested that entire week off of work...and it seems my request has been granted. My intentions are as follows:
1. Apply for more and more and more jobs.
2. Visit Des Moines!
3. Visit Council Bluff/Omaha.
4. Visit Iowa City.
Not necessarily in that order. However, I'm thinking about making this trip in about 5ish days. Thus, 3 stops, 3 cities, 5 days, and travel time. You do the math. Sadly, St. Patrick's day is on a Wednesday. But, what is everyone doing between March 13th and March 21st?...as my trip will include one of those two weekends.

but things ain't so bad, cause I got a galaxie 500

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com