Tuesday, May 11, 2010
highlighter
My desk phone blinked red with a missed call and when I searched the
number one result was for Tranny Meetup.

Did a tranny want to meet up with me? No. Some of the digits were off.

Apparently the internet wanted to introduce transexuals into my life,
however. To meet up with me.

I was thinking when I woke up about how younger generations are
spoiled on video games. Now you can realistically fire a shotgun at
some zombies or pilot a stolen convertible off the roof of an office
building. I mean we can do these things too but we had to pay our dues
shooting beeping rifles at two-colored bad guys that looked made of
LEGOs or later we could bounce around firing cat heads into the sky.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com