Sunday, May 02, 2010
booze and the video games
Man, maybe it's just that I'm a major lush, but that site Nick linked
to below has led me down the motherfucking rabbit hole. I'm now
lusting over Space Invaders rocks glasses that are sold out on Etsy
and after Atari shotglasses on Think Geek (as well as after a
thermally affected Pac-Man-ripoff coffee mug). And some of the
cocktails look delicious; for example:

http://www.thedrunkenmoogle.com/post/224356872/frog-chrono-trigger-cocktail-ingredients-2-cl

My sister gave my parents some cash for a ritzy dinner while they're
here and tonight we hit up a fish restaurant that S and I have been
curious about for a while. My father even tried sashimi, although only
a little. S and I had: a lot.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com