Friday, May 21, 2010
Scotcharoos
Remember back in the day when Tim's mom used to make those rice krispies treats with peanut butter, caramel and chocolate on top. If you didn't get to enjoy this treats then your loss. Well my work place changed their vending machines over to some different guys because the ones we had sucked. Like green mold on the sandwiches suck. So these new guys have a better grade of food, and snacks, so in the sandwich machine there are these krispie treats of heavenly goodness. I think I've eaten the entire stock myself. Not all at once, mind you, but I've not seen anyone else buy any. Don't care. If I did, I would attack them like a crazed spider monkey on crack and eat it from there cold dead fingers. They say you can never go home again but you can go back to Tim's for a price from the snack machine. Your childhood memories are only worth a dollar to me Tim. But a tasty dollar well spent and eaten in secret.

On a side note. I unloaded a truck that smelled of damp wood that reminds me of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride at Disney World every time I drive inside. I love when that truck comes. But then you get the odd truck that smells like a empty dorm fridge that used to be home to only a pack of American cheese over summer break. It was driven by a female trucker. I think my boss nailed her. Not a joke. He's just that smooth.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com