Thursday, August 05, 2010
Good for you
I may be sleepwalking. I have this recurring dream about a flash of light outside and me floating. Then I seem to wake up in odd places around my apartment...until last night, when I wound up outside in the grassy area. The weird part is that I'm in clothes when I wake up, and it's usually around 4 or five. I read somewhere sleepwalkers usually wake up on their backs, which I do.

Also, that recurring dream gets a word stuck in my head: butterfly. I can't get back to sleep so I've taken to turning on the TV (sometimes it is already on...but the cable box is out) and watching the news. It sucks because I'm losing out on a couple hours of sleep.

Seriously: this shit is getting old.

IN OTHER NEWS: next weekend should be fun! We need to make sure Amish knows what's going on.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com