Thursday, September 08, 2011
Ch-ch-changes
I need to make at least 1 if not several hundred. Starting with leaving my current job. They've been some what good to me over the last several years. I make double my salary when I started there. However, I can't do this the rest of my life. I could give two licks if John Smith in Ohio get's his credit card statement in a timely fashion. I also don't really care that the work we do saves the company nearly 25 million dollars a year while my subordinates walk on a concrete floor all night, lifting, twisting, pulling, and pushing things for a shit wage(it could be worse, I suppose). I know I probably shouldn't bitch about people having jobs during this tough economic time but it really annoys me. I have become extremely efficient at doing my job now to the point where I honestly probably do 1-2 hours of real work in a night. I have made efforts to expand my responsibilities but typically it ends up with them saying no to my idea so that in six months they can implement it and take the credit themselves. ARGHHHHHHH!!!! Hopefully I can channel this frustration into the courage I need to move on with my life and start doing what I really want.

Also I just saw my own name in the credits for Boardwalk Empire, apparently I play Dr. Carl Surran.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com