Sunday, November 30, 2003
I am entirely too fucking tired.

And holy hell I am Mario Karted out. I was driving back to Chariton and checking my rearview mirror for flying demon blue shells. It was fun, though. I think we're pretty much at the zenith of the game, unfortunately. Smash will probably comeback before too long. MK is going to be basically the same as tonight from here on in.

Anyways. Dave. It's a public web log. Anyone with an internet connection can read this shit, especially if you link to it from your main fucking website. None of us said anything worse than what's been said up in the apartment. If he wants to blow it all up out of proportion, fine. But if this turns into some kind of soap opera bullshit on the blog, I'll just pull the plug on it.

There's really nothing to feel bad about.

But it might be a good idea to point out to everyone right now that this thing is public and anyone could potentially see what you're writing.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com