Sunday, November 30, 2003
"You know the world's gone mad when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the USA of arrogance and the Germans don't want to go to war."

I believe I told Garrett (and I was drunk, so my memory may be flawed) that if he was nice to us, we would be nice to him. We were talking about the possiblility of a California trip next summer and he said something about going. I said something about Amish and I being Santa, California being Christmas presents, and Garrett being on the naughty list as of now. I think we can all agree he has been on the naughty list lately. Maybe
his job is making him cranky, maybe hes been possessed by some evil annoying demon. Whatever the case, no one should feel bad about letting him know that. Although, we shouldn't be mean about it, I think he needs to be aware of the fact that we don't appreciate being sworn at or having the movies rudely interrupted, ect. OH, and I swear if he says "I'm gonna" one more FUCKING TIME!!

Garrett, you're my bro, thats not gonna change. But if you want everyone to stop ripping on you, don't be ripping on them or intentionally trying to piss anyone off. You did pretty good at my house the other night, try to continue that trend.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com