Tuesday, December 09, 2003
Changed the look a bit... I like the way it's looking now and will probably keep moving in a 'thisish' direction, but if anyone out there hates it let me know.

That thing in the right will eventually be our LinkWhoring opportunity. I haven't quite decided how to arrange it or what to put in there exactly, but if there's any permanent shit you'd like to see us link to, post it.

Dave, Andy, and Tim's personal sites as well as Geemus.com are obvious ones. You don't need to mention those.

I also need to put up a little description thing somewhere including how to get on the Blog. I know a couple of our errant group members have expressed interest in joining.

Not to me, of course. Since I'm the admin and can actually invite them to join. Asking me would apparently be too fucking smart.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com