Tuesday, December 16, 2003
Hey ya feckin teetotallers! Hows about a HOT TODDY!

Its colder than Amish's bed in this bitch! Fucking windows leak air like Amish leaks gas! I should pluck all the hairs off his body and make some insulation! CAUSE HE'S FECKIN HAIRY! and he will never read the blog so I am totally safe

Did any of you guys watch The Hebrew Hammer last night? I really wanted to but I was busy writing another feckin paper. FECK!

Damnit...I can't think of any more ridiculous links to pimp.

Tim and I are going to go watch The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King tomorrow night! I plan to break as many laws as possible on the way. I'm going to break parking laws like a mad fiend. Then I'm going to flip a cop the bird. I will smoke while I'm doing it. Breaking the law is the greatest. I love to break the law. Especially parking laws. FUCKING PARKING LAWS! I break them every chance I get. If there were an FBI's most wanted parking violators I would be on that bitch!

Man, this has been a goofy couple of weeks. I finished most of my finals now though, and I felt the sweet freedom of not having seven papers and a few tests hanging over your damn head. Now I just want to PARTY LIKE A MAD NINJA GOAT!

Seriously though, I hope everyone else is just stomping the shit out of those demonic bastards sometimes called finals. I had a hard fight, but those son-a-bitches finally knelt before my awesome ability to stay up all night and type a bunch of bullshit on my laptop.

Anyway, hope the rest of the week goes well for everyone. I'll probably see most of you before the sun rises next sunday. Good Luck! I love you all! *kisses*

Oh, and if you have clicked on all of my others links: Thats cool, I hope you weren't freaked out too much. Just don't click on this one! Trust me, its just fucking wrong!

Okay, maybe that wasn't so bad....but this one!....just don't even think about it!

Yeah, alright, I admit it: I don't even know what the fuck that one is. Unfortunately, I do know what THIS ONE is....and oh....oh no....don't even. DON'T FUCKIN EVEN!!!

....i see elmo....everywhere!!!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com