Monday, December 15, 2003
Well, you know you attend a wonderful institution devoted to education when the guys in Oak have enough time to construct a giant 8 ft phallus out of snow....Blimey, I wish break was here. Sorry to disapoint all of you, but there shall be no sequel to last years festivities at my house. Besides, I think it would be pretty hard to top. Oh well, its late and I've got a test to study for in the morning.
Dave- congratulations in the asssisting our government with the capture of a much wanted criminal. What would we have done with out your wholesome and helpful site?
Tim- hopefully some assassins will swing through your window. I'd hate for your bottle swinging/dish throwing skills to go to waste...
Yeah....its time to go study...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com