Sunday, December 14, 2003
There will be ingestion of alcoholic substances on January the 3rd. I knew nothing of the other dates. As to the place and time and other details: See me in person!!

In the meanwhile, if any of you would like to join me on Thursday night I will be drinking...maybe heavily, depending on how finals go. I've already consumed too many children to keep count of and I'm hoping that keeps me hop hop hoppin and bop bop boppin till I face off with my French prof. That final is going to be in the classic style of French wrestling, where the person who surrenders fastest is the winner. I doubt I fare well, as I plan to BITE!

Also, do any of you know where I can get my hands on a ditch witch, also known as a ditch weasel. I'm willing to pay in cash as long as no questions are asked and I don't have to sign anything.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com