Wednesday, December 17, 2003
I totally agree with the things Tim and Bil said. Like Bil, religion and philosophy are a couple of my favorite subjects and I sometimes wish we talked about them more. Often it is this area of ones life that affects all the other areas the most, its important stuff...and stuff.
I've been one of the most notorious for getting into heated disscussions about religion. (I'm reminded of the time Nick actually called me a 'Catholic Nazi' and I wanted to powerbomb him through the Multipurpose room stage) And I'm sure I've said some stupid things...athough probably not nearly as fucking ignorant as 'Catholic Nazi'. However, since I've had a lot of religion classes to fulfill my Study of Religion minor,I've learned to discuss religion fairly calmly and rationally....fairly. I did kind of get pissed at my Ethics of Religion prof when we were talking about abortion, but he had a really dumb argument.
Anyway, point is, we might have had some unpleasent dealing before, but I think we are all mature enough to deal with it. And I also own a gun now, so if any of you fucks piss me off, you're going to find out how Smith and Wesson perfom lobotomy operations!!

Also, I would like to propose Scientology, Wicca(and other pagan types), Zoroastrianism, the David Koresh cult, Jim Jones, Heaven's Gate, Feng Shui, Pyramid shit, Mowahidoon, and all phycics dumb enough to advertise on TV to be included in the list of religions open for bashing. I know some of those aren't exactly 'religions' but I want to bash them anyway. Just thought I'd check before I bashed, in case any of you became Druse without me knowing.

Well, I should get going. I need to go confess my constant masturbation and intercourse with sheep to some guy I don't know.*

(I really am going to confession now, but I'm not telling him about the sheep;)

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com