Tuesday, December 16, 2003
"we can point out a bazillion points to prove the catholics wrong but theyll just burn us as the steak" --DavO
as the steak? Like 'as a steak'? We Catholics are good cooks, but cook a human? I guess I could try. I do much better with baby though. The meat is much more tender. And Dave would be all bone and gristle anyway. We wouldn't want you.
I must admit the jesus-is-lord website made me want to carpet bomb the entire town in which the people who spawned that ludicrous site dwell, but I won't, for two reasons.
#1: I do not, in fact, posess the equiptment or ability to carpet bomb an anthill much less an entire town. Nor could I afford to aquire such armaments. (however, if I could the world would be far more interesting...or scary...one of the two)

#2: It has become very clear to me that no matter where you go, no matter what subject you seek, no matter what you think or believe...there is always going to be someone who is going to ignorantly hate your sorry ass. Even if you write Sonic the Hedgehog fan fiction someone will hate you for that...like Dave...and every other sentient being on the planet...especially the Hedgehogs. Not only that, but in every walk of life there is some dumbass that is going to make the rest of them look retarded. Like, I don't think every lesbian is like Ellen Degeneras(sp), and I know not every protestant is like Jerry Fallwell. They are merely piss-poor examples of those walks of life. You will find fucking retards wherever you go. There are retarded postal workers that shoot up their co-workers, retarded priests who molest children, retarded televangalists who swindel people, retarded cultists who wear nike and sacrifice themselves to a comet. And...yeah...I even have my own moments...months...maybe years, of stupidity. Like when I watch that stupid fucking show with Paris Hilton on it. MAN, thats fucking dumb TV.

So I had a point...its in all that stuff, sorta. The point is that hate is everywhere. In my opinion, it happens when people give in to the darker side of their nature. It is easier to hate someone than try to understand them.
I'm not going to justify the people who made jesus-is-lord by flaming them. Perpetuation of hatred will not solve anything. Fighting fire with fire will just burn your fucking town down. Instead I will probably pray for them. Thats how I deal with stuff like that now. I pray about it and try to forget it. Maybe you do something different, thats cool.

Like the guys who made South Park ingeniously said, through Mr. Garrison "Tolerance doesn't mean liking what other people do. It means putting up with it. You don't like the baby who is crying on the plane, but you tolerate it." Thats sort of a paraphrase.

Okay....I know that wasn't directly related to the subject. This is more of a response to reading the link Bil put up on his previous post.

As far as the Catholic Pope thing is concerned....I'M GOING TO SEE LORD OF THE RINGS:RETURN OF THE KING TONIGHT AND YOU'RE NOT! NEAH NEAH NEAH NEAH NAH NAH!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com