Sunday, December 14, 2003
Oh boy. Poor Bil. If my landlord gave a fucking shit about my complex, mebbe you would of avoided near death at the bottom of the deathtrap stairs. Mucho apologies.

I had a revelation while talking to Kelly today on MSN. Im assuming we're gonna have an after ball Christmas party at the appt. No big deal....oh wait yes there is. I WONT BE THERE! FUCK NO. IM GOING TO MAKE DAMN SURE THERE IS NO MAJOR PARTYING AT THE ATTIC APARTMENT WHILE IM NOT THERE! YOU FUCKS! How is this relevent? This week's schedule at work. I asked for either Friday or Saturday off. I asked nicely. Why? Jaime's 21st bday is this week. Yeah, call me a whipped bitch who is fighting an uphill battle for nothing. BUT I DONT CARE. I made a pledge. This is in the honor department, ANDY. You have the biggest problem when i make these promises but you dont really realize that its a promise nonetheless and promises arent made to be broken. ANYWAYS, i was supposed to go to her 21st drunkfest and I asked Mary for either friday/saturday off. FUCK NO. Amish doesnt have to work overnite. I have to. What days do i get off? MONDAY AND TUESDAY---THE EXACT OPPOSITE DAYS OF THE WEEK. WHAT THE FUCKING BLUE HELL IS THIS DONKEY SHOW?! Tis the fucking KUM&GO schedule. DOOOP E DOOOO! A jar of mayonnaise and woodchips could easily see this is fucking stupid. If this donkey show could happ this week...imagine me asking for the 26-27th off for a christmas bash at my appt. HA! NOT GONNA HAP! Im afraid im gonna have to pull the black ball out on this event. Heres what IM gonna say
"Mary, If you dont give me the 26&27 off....Im gonna come to work with a gun. Ok...I wont even COME TO WORK. YOU WILL HAVE NO NIGHT PERSON! NONE! NO ONE! EMPTY STORE! AMISH WONT COME IN CUZ HES A CAR FIXIN BITCH! THE SCHEDULE IS FUCKED UP BECAUSE OF KEVIN AND HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE! DOOP E DOO!"

Thatll scare her into gettin me 2 days off. Hope you all are happy for puttin alcohol in my place into a problem.

Oh and Andy? I wasnt tryin to diss you or degrade you w/ the honor spell i said. I was clarifying a point of honor. :D

...and YES. I FUCKING LOVE PONIES.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com