Wednesday, January 14, 2004
Disclaimer:Do not assume my posts were written while I was sober. It is quite possible I was not. In fact, it is likely I was not sober during the conception of my previous post. Sorry for the drunken inconvenience.

My last post was (yes, written while I was drunk) my angry reaction to something I read on a website. Any ill will was directed specifically toward those who agree with the statements about Catholics, made by those who created that website. It was not directed at protestants in general.

I think that, for at least the next few weeks, I will try to refrain from making poorly thought out comments. Especially when concerning religion and spirituality. For the duration of that lapse in my premature thought-ejaculation, I would like to direct those interested in subjects related to religion to someone who actually knows what they're talking about. I highly recommend C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters, Mere Christianity and The Abolition of Man are incredible. I haven't read many others but what I have is pretty good too.

I will resume 'writing-from-the-hip' and not thinking through my comments again in a few weeks when I forget that I said I wouldn't do it.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com