Sunday, January 11, 2004
I hate rap. I hate it. Its on here non fucking stop. Im going to throw the fucking radio out the window soon if it doesnt stop. Ugh.

My class schedule is crazy. Monday i go to class from 1230 to 10pm and tuesday im there 730am-4pm. Then i have till friday off...which has me at class from 1230-4. Yay. This school is insane. Its all contained in this giant white tower in the middle of denver. Its crazy. Down a few streets from the school, theres a construction job goin on. The building they are building looks like Helm's Deep. Seriously. Ill have to take a pic w/ me new web cam and show you all.

And what else...cant think of anything. Oh. I hate rap. Almost as much as i hate...well...you know....
PHALLICAL SHARK!!!!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com