Thursday, January 01, 2004
Here's what's happening tonight: NOT DRINKING! At least not by me. Blargh. The sun rose on the worst hangover I've had yet.

Also happening tonight...probably the usual stuff. Carol's leaving after we eat dinner, so I'm open for nearly anything. We could light dave's table on fire and use needles and ink to give each other tribal tattoos. That would be excellent. So if everyone could bring a few pens to break open, that would be great. And a big backpack full of unadulterated weed. And a virgin, along with a pile of firewood. And woodchucks, lots of them. Also, a team of sled squirrels in case it snows.

I'm about ready to kill and eat people. Or just start digesting my own innards.

Isn't innards an odd word? Seems like there was a band or something once called "Skynard's Innards." Great stuff.

INNARDS!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com