Tuesday, December 30, 2003
I wouldn't know about where anyone is hanging out. No one tells me shit anymore.

I was over at Ryan's Sunday night though, and it was kinda fun. I wasn't there very long. I actually enjoyed playing DDR. Once you play it a few times it becomes somewhat addictive. It's like crack for your feet. Its really challenging and the music (or what I heard of it) is pretty catchy.

Last night I became the Delivery Driver of the Apocolypse. Haven't you heard of him? He rides a small purple chariot and carries with him the vomit of Hell's Oven. Wherever he goes, the smell of molten cheese follows and he creates anger and frustration in many, by bringing them their pizza an hour later than his dumbass shift manager told them they would get it. I AM HE I am the cold mushroom that rides in the night...I am the younger brother of pestilence....I am the fifth rider of the Apocolypse....I am the cold pizza that ruins your party! I am Garato Melatagra, Delivery Driver of the Apocolypse!

On a lighter note, I think I broke a record for delivery tips on a monday night.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com