Tuesday, December 30, 2003
First off, what I know of New Year's Eve (Wednesday night): Dave is cool with us doing something at his place. Last I talked to him, booze is okay. Lighting things on fire is probably frowned upon, and it would be best to keep things clean. I know McD mentioned maybe part-y-ing at his place, but Dave's will be gone in a few days and it'd be nice to do a party there again, since it's been a while.

Bil, your Mormon-sendery is just plain evil. But so excellent at the same time.

Not much is happening tonight. Mish, Carol and I just journeyed to Ottumwa to purchase supplies for tomorrow, as well as Hitman II. Now if only we had a PS2 at my place...

Winter break has been funky so far. I'm not sure why...maybe the couple nights at McDonough's, maybe the Carol-being-hereness, maybe the many nights of sobriety (as compared to last year). The whole idea that Dave will soon be gone is bizarre...as is the impending loss of the apartment. I'm interested to see where we'll be hanging out next time I come home after break. We could maybe build a village out of cardboard...Andy could bring boxes home from the Hut, and I could chew bubble tape that would be used as adhesive.

That's it for now. Must go to the Hut soon.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com