Wednesday, February 04, 2004
Garlic-infused inspiration
I'm sorry to hear some of you are having a rough time with higher learning; I know back when I was in college, I got plenty frustrated. Do not fear, however! Your labors will be rewarded. After toiling long hours and working your poor, alcohol-starved, braincells to their very limits, you will emerge victorious, collect your diploma, humbly accept congratulations from various family and friends..and then, the real reward. You can begin your exciting career as Stock Boy, or Master of the Custodial Arts. Or, maybe, if you're as lucky as I. You might even be proud enough to call yourself Pizza Delivery Driver! Now, if that doesn't put an extra spring in your step, I don't know what will.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com