Monday, February 23, 2004
It puts the lotion on its skin else it gets the hose again.
Roar? Is that some sort of brain fucking inuendo? Not like mind boggling brain fucking, I mean Tim Dix bottle of MD 20/20 drunk brain fornicating.

Trip back blew ass as Ive prolly told a few of you. I have to register for classes sometime online but get this shit--I have to go to the registry office and file online there to get a password then go to a seperate computer and file for my classes. Its damn retarded. They gave us a packet of classes we can take at the registry office but they cant just put us into them...idiots.

Oh and my glasses broke this morning. Same situation as Bil's glasses fiasco--was pushing them up when snap! They broke right on the meetin point of frame/lens so its imdamnfuckingpossible to glue or tape together. Luckily Dmitri loaned me his spare pair. Same perscription but it looks like a brillo pad scraped up the lenz. Ill live but i cant look at direct light else i get a wierd glossy thing.

Bleh. And $3.50 parking rocks my boxxors.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com