Wednesday, February 18, 2004
No, theres a difference between 'artistic' and 'dangerously insane'.
Well, this weeks episode is called "Goathead Gets a Job"

Yeah, its entry-level so I'm a little dissipointed about that, but it pays well. Plus, it appeared as though I'm going to be payed for sitting in front of a computer, leaning back in my chair, and chatting with the person in the next cubicle. Because thats all anyone was doing during my visit.

No, I'm just kidding, there were people on the phone too. Probably talking about loans and interest rates and other mind-numbing topics. How much is freedom and the creative spark worth again?

I'll be working at Wells Fargo Financial in downtown Des Moines for a while, so if anyone wonders why I'm not in Albia....the answer lies in the blog. Its a good thing I got this job, because I was beginning to consider looking overseas for employment. And since Americans are now hated in all four corners of the world, this is probably safer.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com