Monday, February 16, 2004
Your problem is too much dumbass in your diet.
Ill be home either wednesday nite or thursday morning..weather permitting. In case no one knew about it. Bil and Tim and whoever--before we do our celebratory boozing, I need to hammer down a script for the 1st episode of a FOES cartoon with yall. Im doing a proposal for a TV show in a class and the teacher wants a pilot episode. I would do it myself but Im not funny solo. Besides if I were to make an episode entirely thered be goth girls and donkeys and....you could imagine. And if you really CAN imagine...i fear you. Ill make a rough script of some sort so we arent just doing "You dumbass" jokes or havin Tim slip on banana peels while bil sez "heh" and myself hunting asian gothy cheerleaders while andy transverses in and out of conciousness with booze. But plenty of Dumbass Amish jokes.

Elsewize, any idears what to do? Most of you will only see me Friday and Saturday.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com