Monday, March 08, 2004
Batches of Autopatience Spirit (MSI transfucklated)
I love translation tools. If you translate things from english to german then to french and back again into english, it comes out terribly cargled. You can try this too at Babel Fish. Im in the mac lab and it messes up the blog status so heres the link to try it-- http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr--.

Now, lets see if you can guess this song!

That me has be refused good ultra sex whole it is me refused that good ultra sex I entirety... me has tested, just that Superfaggot to use to me Gecken received, as y' all to give can slightly mutha fucka, to say him could not thus although no you me of have nailed I left him hard, if they do not give mutha fuckin ' Shit. In which I somebody could have been, instead of falling flat after my, asses, digs I maintaining, bumse me later and sings it after the melody faggot faggot faggot ohhh digs me maintaining and bumsen me later and it The best ultra whole sex, me best ultra sex I entirety to me was refused.....i could a star have been him outside moods me refused is, if me as my Mamma resounds just that I couldve balanced the point with the place right to be different faggot, as I played to me this Shit. I'm blowin ' suckas with side the hopin am ' right ', ' me with each one now knows any manner in the hell receives put, me the food indeed to the bottom can. So dig with me now, fuck me and to sing later it more thunders of ohhh dig ME faggot faggot faggot tune the now, fuck ME and to sing later IT that like more.... I' ve denied all the ultra sex I' ve best the been denied all ultra sex I could instead of falling flat someone been cuts best the been upon my ate dig ME now, fuck ME and sang more later IT thunders of ohhh dig ME faggot faggot faggot tune the now, fuck ME and sang more later IT that like.... I' ve denied all the ultra sex I' ve best the been denied all the ultra sex faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot molest best the been.

And if cant guess it, to the bottom can.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com