Sunday, March 07, 2004
Thats ... great.
About 5 minutes before this post i quit my job. Its hard for me to explain. Its as though I was supposed to quit. Ok let me explain. When all of you worked your first night, you felt comfortable at your job, right? Well...I didnt. I felt way out of place and no one socialized with me except this one guy who is done on monday. The boss talked down to me as an iferior, had me only doin dishes and delivering (no other human contact sort of thing) plus he seemed to just say "heres your area. ok work" and the fact I think the Weed Wagon is dying.

Was I wrong to quit? Mebbe. Im not using it as a reference to my next job opportunity--Wal Mart. Yay. And what future could i have in delivery/dishes? Its not going to help me cure cancer or stop global war. A dead end job I have no future applications to.

Should I have waited longer before quitting? Perhaps. But Sr. Poopiepants wasnt letting anyone have spring break off cept the other delivery driver--not being me. So that would mean I would do it all the damn time.

Should I have done it earlier? Mebbe. 15 mins before i was to go in was bad, but i dont care. I was only a dish bitch and doing what the boss didnt want to do.

So why did i take this job? it was a job and i didnt ask what i had to do--minus deliver.

God I feel like shit now that i think about it. But ill be happier later. I dont abosolutely NEED this job...but fuck it. Ill be a poor bum i dont need material possession.

And if you dont like what i just said? Whatever.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com