Monday, March 08, 2004
What do Gandalf the Grey, The Pale Rider, and Vampire Hunter D all have in common?
I've always admired those characters in those various books/anime/comics/movies/etc...
You know, the ones who just meander into town one day, stir things up in one way or another, then just disappear. I used to admire 'em...yeah. But now that I've ridden off into a few sunsets...
I don't think I admire them anymore.
The point of all this? Heh. None.
Save that I'm moving. Again. For the 17th time in my scant 21 years.
Addy and numerals available to those who asque.
The reason? Heh. Reason's got nothin' to do with it.
Actually, no, I got a job offer in some far-away ville. Hopefully it works to my advantage, aye? Aye.

Anywho, there's a sunset near, and it's call seduces me with more ease than a sirene draws a sea-weary sailor to her embrace...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com