Friday, April 09, 2004
As a child I strived to be a professional nude model.
Holy Grail was out in theaters recently as well. Very bizarre. I saw the poster up in Des Moines once and had to stare at it for a while.

Completely unrelated to the events of the past couple days, a change of plans is sending me to Des Moines tonight. I haven't seen Goat in . . . over a month. But I will be in Albia Saturday evening through way too damn early sunday morning. And I will be sending out psychic brainwashing waves to lure Bil into town. Starting . . . . now.

I want to write more but my thoughts are all disjointed. I think somebody laced my Trix with something.

I forgot, I also wanted to write about how utterly fearful I am of Sunday morning. With Easter coming up and me being home, I'm sure my mother will want me to attend the Sunday morning service. And unless things at my old church have changed significantly in the past few years, the Easter service begins at six or six-thirty AM. Which means that if I go it'll be on like . . . two hours of sleep. Extreme tiredness + back in church + people I haven't seen in a while + memories of burger comics past + Harris preaching = pants-wetting and probably hallucinations. So I'm not sure what to do.

Anyway, I'm guessing Saturday night will be just like most others? I'm up for suggestions on how to spice it up (with some sombreros!).

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com