Thursday, April 08, 2004
Treading through the land mines here....
Well, I thought I would post. It has been a rough week, 2 funerals, a lot of driving, a lot of working, and not a lot of sleep.
However, my post is not one of bitching. Its actually a pretty happy one. I just thought I would post to tell you all that I'll be leaving on a jet plane Monday, en route to Ireland, then to Scotland. So, I will be on the other half of the planet for a little over a week. This means I've only got 2 days left of work and am off for 2 weeks! :)
I figured it was a good way to spend my spring break, rather than working my soul away at Pizza Hut. Plus, I won't be missing classes either. (However, I'd just say screw class)
definitely sorry about the general bitchiness that the blog has become, and I agree with Tim's post, we should all hang on to eachother, not just because of some posts that have been bitchy, but because we're all friends. That's just the way I see it.
Well, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend, and is doing better. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
I'm done for now.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com