Tuesday, April 20, 2004
small change
I've shifted to a different team at Target. With planogram now, we reset the displays instead of just mindless shelve stocking. Biggest change is now I'm pulling more hours during the week. I'm going to get some weekend time back. I don't know what that's like I've been working weekends for most of my time at Target. Scariest thing I've noticed is how conditioned you can become to a situation without realizing it. Like now I feel skittish outside the stockrooms, almost agoraphobic. Kept twitching expecting a manager to come over and bitch about speed or just lecture in general. I'm rather angry about realizing I let myself get that institutionaized. Anyhow, had some other random thoughts and postulations for discussion but apparently the general mood of things has gone in to some serious vein about American culture so I'll shut up and get ready for work.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com