Thursday, May 27, 2004
Eugene!
Hmm. I have arrived. I'm damn sleepy. Its two hours earlier out here than it is here. I suppose I should change my time zone to make the time it says I posted this right. *shrug* perhaps later. If the times are wrong for three months it probably won't kill anybody. The place I'm staying seems pretty nice. Computer set up obviously, the high speed internet is definately a plus. Haven't really tried to acertain how high speed, but will probably abuse tommorow. Just realized that I should actually be able to use bit torrent (college blocks it), definately will make use of that. But now I'm tired, and so I'm gonna go to bed. My clock says 12am, but it feels like 2am. Gonna take a bit to adjust. First day of work tommorow. I'll post more elaborately on my travels and whats going on tommorow, now the sleep approaches...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com