Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Por que las personas estan estupidas?
All right. You know things are getting bad when you have to whip out the Spanish menu and speak Spanish for some guy to order a damned pizza in Albia, IOWA.
I think that its ridiculous. No one in that damned restaurant working tonight spoke Spanish, but yours truly. So, when I asked [in Spanish mind you] if the guy would slow his speaking down so I could catch his entire order, the bastardo sped up.
Why?
I was trying to make his life better and he had to be a prick about it.
Okay, this is a bad re-accounting of the events that took place, but it gets the point across. Sort of.
If you can't speak English, get out of my damned restaurant. It doesn't matter how many languages I speak. But by God, if you're in an English speaking country, please please speak English. Even if its poor English, make an effort you lazy illegal immigrant!

Happier note: Whats the plan for Friday? Its fast approaching

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com