Friday, November 12, 2004
And a microphone.
Much as I'd like to throw some new content onto that new site I put up, I just can't resist posting here.

Due to my apartment being located thousands of miles below the earth's crust, my cellphone is worthless. It pretty much self-destructs whenever I walk through the door. So I'm trying a voip service starting in a few days. If you don't know what that is, it's like...running a regular phone through your broadband connection. That will be the new best bet for contacting me...so if you want that numero email me at pharaoh@gmail.com. I would slap it up here, but as Vilhelm pointed out we are just another page on the big field of webpages for bored wackjobs to flip through. Nevermind that the phrase 'bored wackjobs' describes most of us pretty well.

The biggest letdown about Halo so far is how easily everyone--and I mean everyone who's opened the game package--lets important spoilers slip. I am going to use strike-anywhere matches soon to cook up some blabbering bastards.

Where it's at.

OH: And Amish and Kevin are coming here tomorrow. If you're a Des Moinesian and want to do anything, call me or goathead or ryan or..well, fuck, anyone...and we can get some dinner or something. Or chip in and share a prostitute. Hell, I don't care.




0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com