Saturday, November 06, 2004
Taste the bitter truth!
Karl is a hypocrit. My roomie, Karl. Not the one who became a violent antichristian from video games and pees in pizza dough Krazy Kremling Czar Karl. Fat fucking douchebag pot smoking about to taste my fucking foot travel backwards through his digestion system Karl. Yeah. Hes gettin on my nerves to...well. Imagine 3 Gerts staying at my apartment smoking Amish cigars and leaving the mess of 10 Amish's and having the sleep schedule of Kevin. Thats how terrible it is. Please--someone send me a gun. Oh, hes a hypocrit because he bitches about people being loud and obnoxious at 130 in the morning--yet his fat fucking Virginia ass is yellin outside every nite minus tonite.

Im eventually goin to update Attic Leaches. Most likey by monday. As well, Im not coming home for Thanxgiving either. Its a bum deal, but I must seek employment. I must seek Buddah, I must seek Christ.


0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com