Thursday, January 13, 2005
All I need is a good westward wind and a star to guide me.
EDIT Finally, someone sees it as I do.

Freaky deaky. My last two nites have had the most fuckered up dreams. So fuckered up that Im going to broadcast them to the entire world.

Tuesday nites: Me and Andy were told by Ryan that this year, the Follies were going to take place the entire week of Restoration Days. Cool sounding? Yes. And they were going to be held in the Multi Purpose Room instead of the Barbary Coast. Problem was that Tim wussed out to go to Brazil (???) with his girlfriend and Ryan bitched out and stayed in Des Moines. So Andy and I had to do each and every nite of the follies. Not too bad...but Dave Paxton ordered us to do COMPLETELY NEW material everynite. The first nite we did Irish stuff. The second nite we did star wars stuff...but people didnt really laugh. The third nite we did snowman jokes...and got booed. The fourth nite we promised Ryan would be there but we basically got him on the phone on stage and bitched him out. That created an angry looting mob. There was fire and death and riots all over Albia. Dave Paxton grabbed me and Goatley, threw us up against a wall and told us "You have destroyed EVERYTHING I care about!!!"

Wednesday nite: Me and Goatly (again) are bored. Kelly calls us to say shes working that nite. The thing is shes working at Shotgun Willies, Denver's equal to Big Earl's Goldmine (Spooooooooky Wignall's haven). Shes not a stripper, so dont worry. Shes just a bartender. Anywho....we get there and no one is there. Kells Andy and I hang out w/ a drunk guy whos so anebriated (sic) that he cant get off the floor. Kelly gets a call saying theres a 30+ person party coming in and theyre all from Bali, India. So Goat and I go to the "runway" and watch as Indian geeks get beat up by strippers. Nasty strippers. It gets wierder. Goat and I start to get sleepy drunk...but this one Indian girl gets all up on Andy and this dirty old man keeps asking me if theyre going to show the new StrongBad on the bar's TVs. I look over to Kelly at the bar and she is frantically mouthing "FUCK NO".

So basically, I need to stop smoking rocks before I go to bed.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com